As part of the R&D division, Gebauer & Griller’s test laboratory supports the entire Group in various physical technology and chemical analysis matters. Material characteristics are tested with state-of-the-art systems and process engineering during the development phase as well as on the raw material and final product.
Our activities focus on:
- Checking incoming goods
- Process-related measuring
- Analyses in the course of development activities
- Damage analyses
- Performing and documenting approval tests (EMPB)
- Performing and documenting requalification checks
- Checking new or alternative lines
- Checking new or alternative materials
- Testing for the purpose of investigating technical issues
In addition, our qualified analysts apply modern analytical methods to ensure that customers get detailed answers to their questions.
- Light and electron microscopy
- Spectroscopy (UV/Vis, FTIR)
- Thermal analysis (DSC, TGA)
- Chromatography (GC/MS with pyrolysis, HPLC)
- Elemental analysis (EDX, ICP)
- Wet chemical analysis methods
- Component analysis
- Mechanical testing
- Hardness testing
- Materials testing
- Electrical testing
Following Galileo Galilei’s approach, we make all efforts to measure anything that can be measured and make anything that cannot be measured measurable for our customers.