Whether you are having technical difficulties or are not sure how to submit our online application form correctly, we have been there. Here is a quick summary of the most frequently asked questions. Whether you are having technical difficulties or are not sure how to submit our online application form correctly, we have been there. Here is a quick summary of the most frequently asked questions.
1. Do I have to fill out all the details in the application form manually?
- We have some good news for you! If you have a CV, simply click on the “import data from resume” button and system will automatically fill out the windows based on the information in your CV. If you have a LinkedIn or a Xing account, you can also simply apply using one of them.
2. Can I apply for a few jobs at once?
- You are able to apply for several jobs at the GG Group, however our recruiters will be able to see this in the system.
4. How do I attach my resume?
- Click on the “add file” button in the resume section on the job application form.
- Maximum file size: 10240 kB
- Accepted file formats: msg, tiff, bmp, gif, tif, jpeg, text, jpg, xlsx, rtf, png, wpd, docx, pptx, txt, odg, pdf, sxw, ppt, doc, odp, odt, xls, ods
5. Why do I need to enter my phone number? How do I know it’s a secure site?
- We require a phone number in order to be able to contact you after you submitted your application. When entered, your personal information is encrypted using Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS).
6. How do I request my personal information to be deleted?
- If you’d like your personal information and/or job application to be deleted from our records, please send us an email to Talentlink@gg-group.com
7. Who can I call for help with my job application?
8. Is my browser causing problems?